Woodsafe's best-selling product WFX is now more versatile than ever
Woodsafe Timber Protection conducts constant product development and can now present several new products with colored nuances, completely according to the architect's vision to create beautiful wooden facades with unique or traditional nuances. Tones such as silver gray, green, black, driftwood are some examples of shades.
In 2021, more than 20 new products will be presented, mainly with euro classification, as Woodsafe works strategically towards internationalization and where today euro class is most commonly stipulated. The goal is to be able to offer at least 200 product variations by 2025.
Upcoming news in the product range are presented continuously and include wood species such as frake, heat-treated spruce, poplar, pine, ash, ayous, bamboo, lodgepol pine, douglas fir, accoya, yellow cedar, several variations of wood shavings, clt elements. All products are tested according to the worst-case scenario and by RISE.
Facts about Woodsafe Exterior WFX®
- Multicomponent-based fire impregnating agent that is hardened in production into a non-aqueous solution polymer.
- Industrially impregnated via vacuum pressure process with monitoring control.
- CE certified according to EN14915:2013, CPR 305/2011, AVCP system 1.
- Type approval certificate according to SP-Fire 105.
- Type approval certificate according to EN16755 INT1, INT2, EXT.
- Classified as Leach Resistance (LR) by the Wood Protection Association (WPA), UK.
- Partners, exclusively trained by Woodsafe's Academy concept.